Posted on Mar 23, 2021 by TALENT - IT
- covering various capabilities in relation to the airline and road transportation industry
Your main tasks.
- Design, develop and maintain MuleSoft Integration Services (Mule 3 & Mule 4)
- Design, develop and maintain framework components and services (Java & Mule Runtime)
What skills do we expect from you?
- Practice test driven development and implementation of automated testing
- Proficient in ESB development and good knowledge of API development
- Excellent knowledge of Mule connectors, Mule runtime engine, Mule Transaction management and their particular application in connecting both internal and external service endpoints.
- Good knowledge of communication protocols (SFTP/REST/SOAP/HTTP/Jms/Queueing)
- Good knowledge of standard interface languages: XML, RAML, wsdl ...
- Excellent knowledge of tooling for building (Maven, Nexus), version controlling (Git) and continuous integration (Bamboo, Bitbucket)
- Knowledge of monitoring tools (for instance ELK stack)
- Proficient with the Anypoint Platform as a control platform (API Manager, Runtime Manager etc.)
- Good knowledge of integration architecture patterns and concepts
- Knowledge of the agile development process
- Able to interpret requirements formulated in a business language
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural multi-functional environment where consensus is critical for success
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Customer focused
- Able to work both independent and in team
- Knowledge of Spring is a plus
- Knowledge of Mule Runtime Fabric is a plus
- English Fluent verbal and written ( & Dutch preferred)