IT Risk Advisory Specialist - Banking
Posted on Mar 22, 2021 by Experis AG
IT Risk Advisory Specialist
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Senior Information Security Specialist who will work as an IT Risk Advisory Specialist by providing Technology Risk Assessment services for projects, applications and IT infrastructure.
- The responsibility to lead cyber projects, including but not limited, to implementation of regulatory requirements, cyber incident reporting and control effectiveness monitoring
- The chance to drive and support a variety of initiatives and projects related to cyber and information security
- The responsibility to execute in-depth security assessments for the bank's most important projects and critical business applications
- The opportunity to stipulate and drive innovative initiatives in the area of risk management and risk identification and mitigation
- An expert role responsible for providing cyber and information security consultancy and best practice advice towards IT and business teams
- 5+ years broad experience in cyber and information security (eg security assessments and risk management)
- At least 2-3 years' experience in project management
- Experience with communicating and negotiating with Senior Management
- Proven ability to work autonomously, against defined methods, to follow processes and to deliver high quality products against defined deadlines
- IT security audit, cyber risk assessment and governance experience in complex IT environments are beneficial
- English and German fluent, both written and verbal are required to present and negotiate
- Professional certifications in cyber/information security (eg CISSP/CISA/CISM) are an advantage
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.