Project Manager - GDPR/Data Protection
Posted on Mar 22, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Manager - GDPR/Data Protection - vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- 8+ years of work experience in a Project Management role paired with qualifications such as Prince2 or Agile and an extensive background within financial services, central banking or international organisations
- Proficiency in data protection and privacy topics including knowledge of GDPR and Business change management
- Familiarity with managing a GDPR compliance program or other data protection and privacy initiative along with good IT and information security knowledge
- Outstanding stakeholder management and negotiation skills including an effective way of working with a wide range of senior management stakeholders
- Experience in delivering projects across numerous internal and external teams together with knowledge and expertise of records management methodologies
- Degree, diploma or similar education in a related technical discipline
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Working with project sponsors defining the overall scope, objectives and approach for the project as well as representing the project in the IT and project governance committees
- Creating and maintaining project documentation in alignment with the company's project management methodology and governance processes
- Generating and sustaining a detailed project plan which integrates work across various support functions, IT teams and external providers as well as managing complex interdependencies
- Arranging and facilitating a project Steering Committee and overseeing project delivery and ensuring that delivery teams are on time and budget
- Being responsible for the periodic reporting to the Steering Committee and escalating issues when required plus ensuring that the direction of the Steering Committee is reflected in the project work
- Acting as the coordination point for every internal and external stakeholder which includes external consulting firms
- Managing project financials including the preparation of a detailed project business case, planning resources, maintaining an accurate financial forecast and financial reporting
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.