Senior/Principal GRC Software Solutions Presales -North America
Posted on Mar 22, 2021 by NP Group
My client is an industry-leading, award-winning Cyber Security solutions software company who are experiencing mass growth, we are now looking for commercially driven GRC Software Solutions Presales Consultants to be part of a growing sales division within their US operations.
We are ideally looking for people based in Central or East Coast.
Your role will be to own the technical relationship by understanding client requirements and developing persuasive materials that demonstrate technical value. This could take the form of written technical proposals, product demonstrations and configured proofs-of-concept presentations.
We are looking for candidates that have either a GRC Presales/GRC Solutions/GRC Software Implementation background and want to be part of an international business that is growing fast. We are looking for candidates with entrepreneurial spirit that want to be more involved with a growing business than just being a number
- Becoming an expert at using and configuring the GRC platform.
- Continuously building a body of working knowledge around governance, risk, and compliance use cases, concepts, and customer stories.
- Responding thoughtfully to RFI/RFP technical questionnaires from prospects that are in the market for a GRC tool.
- Working with sales reps to prepare for and execute successful, business value-focused demonstrations of the platform.
- Configuring custom experiences that help prospects envision their specific processes/workflows within the tool.
- Working closely with the sales team in the ongoing optimization of strategic sales approaches.
- Collaborating with the other parts of the larger Revenue Team as a whole, like marketing and communications to maximize success.
- Contributing to demo environment upkeep and optimization.
- Being a GRC product evangelist via LinkedIn, blog posts, and speaking engagements
- A proven track record in either Presales/technical solutions/implementation of Governance risk and compliance (GRC) solutions
- Experience in B2B SaaS solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exemplify personal drive, determination, process excellence, and the highest of ethical standards.
If you are looking for an International industry-leading company to work for that have an excellent balance between corporate professionalism and fun high energy with fantastic career progression this could be the role for you.
Networking People (UK) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.