Junior Manual Test Engineer (Security - Telco)
Posted on Mar 22, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
- Provide test definition for each developed feature.
- Execute tests and provide corresponding test evidence.
- Ensure automated tests take place
- Manage bug-fixing activities and root cause analysis for any identified bugs in the release.
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
The main challenge is the need to provide testing for three product lines (Security Critical Data Engineering, Contextualisation and Alerting, Behavioural Analytics) and successfully coordinate testing deliverables with three of them.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in software testing minimum 3 years of experience
- Excellent understanding of the testing life cycle
- Knowledge of test case and defect management systems like JIRA
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies like Scrum or Scrumban
- Experience in working with software developing/engineering teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- ISTQB certification
- ITIL certification
- Knowledge of Cyber Security concepts
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse.