Software Test Engineer (C++/Python)
Posted on Mar 22, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Software Tester (C++/Python) - Switzerland - 12/24 Month Contract
I am currently searching for a Software Tester for a long term contract located in Sankt Gallen, Switzerland. My client is an award winning/high-tech manufacturer (more information on request).
As Software Tester you will be co-responsible for the design, implementation and (automated) execution of two comprehensive test suites; one for Embedded software and one for desktop software.
Do you have:
- a good understanding of Object Orientated Programming in C++ or Python?
- experience programming classes (based and derived ones) in Python?
- knowledge in CI, Linux and Git?
- an understanding of Zephyr, TestRail or Xray?
- experience with "smoke tests", "integration tests" and "regression tests"?
- knowledge in "data encapsulation", "data hiding", "single/multiple inheritance", "virtual methods", "abstractmethod"?
If you tick all of these boxes, then I am keen to speak to you!
- English speaking
- Available to start before May 1st
- Holds a European OR Swiss passport
- Willing to be located onsite in Sankt Gallen after Corona
- Committed to a long term contract (12-24 Months)
Interested to discuss? We are looking forward to your application!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.