Posted on Mar 22, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Eindhoven
Responsible for capturing business problems, value drivers, and functional/non-functional requirements, including health, safety, security, usability, data, and supportability considerations. Translates business requirements into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, opportunities, and business impacts of various solution options.
- Working knowledge of change management for IT solutions
- Understanding of change management approaches
- Able to produce high quality business-facing deliverables and activities to drive and sustain change. Resilient and able to manage challenge and resistance
- Results/outcomes oriented, business value focused
- Confident and able to work in high-ambiguity work environment. Excellent oral and written presentation skills
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Steven Polderman.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.