Mobile Software Engineer - Remote
Posted on Mar 22, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
Mobile Software Engineer - Remote - 6 Month Contract
We are looking for a Mobile Software Engineer to help my client manage developments for several mobile apps within a Global Digital ecosystem.
The role will involve beinghands-on with our teams to promote best mobile engineering practices; defining and coaching team members in CI/CD, TDD, mobile architecture, paired programming, and internal workshops and to collaborate on the development to plan new features; including requirements analysis, estimation, design and development, implementation, testing, documentation and driving features forward across multiple teams.
Key Skills Required
- Advanced hands-on experience developing apps for iOS and/or Android in Swift/Kotlin. Experience developing Bluetooth/BLE applications.
- Previous experience developing libraries and SDKs.
- Knowledge and experience with RESTful APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks (JUnit and/or XCTest). And in general, passion for mobile application automated testing. Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Solid knowledge of relational databases, specifically SQLite. Experience with continuous integration tools such as Fastlane. Experience with software versioning systems using Git.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science will be considered positively. Must be fluent in English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working in a global/multi-cultural environment.