IT Desktop Support
Posted on Mar 22, 2021 by EXCIS COMPLIANCE LTD
IT Desktop Support/Technical Support
Employment: Full time
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2010, Cisco Jabber, another authorized desktop application
- Windows 7-10, Microsoft Active Directory, utilization of GPOs, MS Office 365, PC hardware installation and troubleshooting, Enterprise anti-virus solutions, Helpdesk ticketing systems.
- Should have basic knowledge of Mac operating system, to support Apple PC users..
- Broad experience of IT with basic understanding of Networks, Servers, Audio/Visual, Smart Devices and Telecoms.
- Capable to use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and Workstation hardware/software.
- Performs remedial repairs on Desktops, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers.
- Mobile device management including IOS and Android devices, Enterprise encryption solutions, Windows PC/laptop management via Active Directory.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware.
- Proven analytical, troubleshooting and problem- solving skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task, effectively determine priorities and meet SLA's.
- Excellent communication relationship-building and internal customer service skills.
- Adaptable and flexible in a fast-changing industry and work environment.
- Willing to work off-hours and weekends when required for projects or emergency support.