Remote Manual QA Tester
Posted on Mar 22, 2021 by CareerAddict
We are looking for a Manual QA Tester to join our development team. The successful candidate will be responsible for testing key web applications and helping to maintain our ongoing digital projects. Please note that this is a remote position, with part-time hours and remuneration.
- Testing and validation of new and improved functionality
- Ensuring that designs are delivered accurately during development
- Analysis of usability and user-friendliness
- Reporting of any bugs, the test case details and the steps needed to reproduce
- Providing suggestions to improve performance and user experience
- Communicating with the development team directly via our internal messaging system
- Advanced PC user and understanding of the internet and emailing
- Fluence in English, both written and spoken
- A meticulous level of attention to detail
- Any previous testing experience will be considered advantageous
- Experience with testing tools (e.g. BrowserStack) will be considered advantageous
Benefits and Compensation
- Competitive remuneration
- Remote working arrangement with contractual agreement
- Flexible hours, but in accordance with our development team’s schedule
- Join an experienced and professional web development team
- Potential to move to full-time and retain remote work conditions
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter with this application or email your application to careers at deltaquestmedia dot com.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.