Senior Data Engineer (Remote)
Posted on Mar 22, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our client near Cleveland is looking for a Data Engineer with strong proficiency with SSIS and SSAS to build and support the data pipeline used to populate their financial data cube. Additional desired skills include C#, experience with a financial ERP (ie, Oracle, Workday, SAP, etc.) AWS, S3, Lambda, PDW and Hadoop. This is a remote position. Please apply for more information.
Come join an industry leader with a cutting edge IT shop and great work culture. Apply today!
1. Experience building and supporting data pipelines and products using SQL, SSIS, SSAS, C#, .NET
2. Experience working with a financial ERP product like Oracle, SAP or Workday
1. Familiarity with cloud data pipelines and products such as AWS, S3, Lambda, Snowflake
2. Familiarity with big data technology including PDW and Hadoop
3. Training in lean and agile delivery methodologies
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time