IT Project Portfolio Analyst
Posted on Mar 22, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our direct, Fortune 500 client is looking for an IT Project Portfolio Analyst/Process Analyst for a long-term, extendable contract position. Our client is headquartered in the Cleveland, OH area, but this position can be performed remotely.
Your primary responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring effective resource utilization by monitoring demand and matching to skillsets of various teams/members (facilitating resource forecasting, assignment of resources to new/active projects and resource impact analysis)
- Coordinating, tracking and reporting on problem resolution activities across multiple teams/workstreams
- Updating existing processes and documentation, or assisting in creating and documenting new processes for portfolio or problem management activities
- Preparing monthly internal staffing plans, annual internal and external staffing projections, recommendations for increasing or decreasing specific skillsets or application programming technologies? expertise
- Analysis and problem solving skills, including decision-making ability.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of project/program management scheduling and/or portfolio management tools (eg MS Project).
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with project stakeholders and team members.
- In-depth knowledge of project/program/portfolio management methodologies and software development methodology.
- Formal presentation skills and ability to use influencing skills and a variety of techniques to present information, including data and trends, to a variety of audiences, internal or external.
- Negotiation skills with the ability to find successful resolutions for complex to highly complex issues.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time