Posted on Mar 21, 2021 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
- Participate in business meetings to identify objectives and develop a system that will meet the company's current and future needs
- Develop a comprehensive and logical test plan for systems using appropriate tools to ensure established standards are utilized
- Research, design, and develop new or enhanced applications, systems, and programs that meet business or performance improvement requirements
- Write design and project requirements which may include both preliminary and firm estimates of system requirements, benefits, personnel, costs, timelines, etc., for review by management
- Test and evaluate system requirements and enhancements, documenting findings for management and recommending solutions
- Monitor and conduct regression testing in entirety to ensure negative impacts do not result once program alterations are completed; participate in end user acceptance testing, ensuring program alterations and changes meet end user requirements
- Code program based on system enhancements, modification requests, or new design specifications
- Continually keep up-to-date on new products, development tools, industry trends, and methodologies for incorporation into system platforms
- Serve as an escalation point for program support after implementation, which may include additional training, upgrades, or program enhancements
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience with software engineering, system administration, programming, and/or a related field is required.
Knowledge of SQL, Java, C# and C++ knowledge
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.