Posted on Mar 21, 2021 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
DevOps Specialist (EU candidates)
€400 per day
Do you want to work for an international global institute who have work all over Europe?
My Client are a globally leading Organisation and are looking for an English-speaking Java Developer to join their ongoing project In Belgium. You will be integrated into the team where you will be managing the project team.
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in IT infrastructure
- Provision of quality plans, quality assessments, quality control tests, evaluations and service level agreements associated with information system infrastructure services or projects
- Assistance in the implementation of a software engineering methodology
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements and business case analysis
- Elaboration of vision documents and risk analysis
- Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures
- Provision of technical evaluations and audit reports for information systems infrastructure.
- University degree in IT or a related field with minimum 9 years of professional experience
- Deep knowledge in quality control, security and vulnerability testing
- Deep knowledge in infrastructure and development
- Deep knowledge in requirements analysis, performance analysis and business process modelling
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings and very good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Oracle Weblogic
- Knowledge of application development environments
- Knowledge of Deployment mechanisms and processes
- Knowledge of support process such as JIRA or similar
- Knowledge of SQL including performance tuning
- Proven ability to integrate in an international/multicultural environment
- Excellent command of English
- French is an asset.
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an International, multilingual environment where you can add a real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
Interviews being held very quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV or call.