Information Security Specialist
Posted on Mar 21, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Information Security Specialist vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the banking sector.
- 5+ years of work experience in Cyber and Information Security which includes Security Assessments as well as Risk Management, professional Cyber or Information Security Certificates such as CISSP, CISA, CISM or other are desired
- Proficiency in Project Management and Expertise in communicating and negotiating with senior management
- Proven ability to work autonomously, against defined methods, to follow processes and to deliver high quality products in a timely manner
- Familiarity with IT Security Audit, Cyber Risk Assessment and governance experience in multifaceted IT environments
- Proficiency in interacting with representatives from banks, insurers, industry associations as well as public authorities is beneficial
- Capability of uncovering control weaknesses in processes and technology
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Leading Cyber Projects including the implementation of regulatory requirements, cyber incident reporting and control effectiveness monitoring
- Driving and supporting numerous initiatives and projects related to cyber and information security
- Executing in-depth security assessments for the company's most important projects and critical business applications
- Stipulating and driving innovative initiatives in the environment of risk management and risk identification as well as mitigation
- Providing cyber and information security consultancy along with best practice advice towards IT and business teams
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.