Digital Programmer Manager
Posted on Mar 21, 2021 by ITech Consult
Digital Programmer Manager
Our client is one of Ireland's leading organizations, offering financial and postal services as well being a trusted gateway to government services. We are transforming from the old world of traditional letters and cash to the new digital world of E-commerce parcels and financial services. The client Corporate Centre supports and drives the bold strategic moves we're taking as an enduring, profitable business in the digital world. Our clients core purpose to act for the common good, improving the lives of people in Ireland, now and for generations to come is aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, putting sustainability at the center of everything we do.
* Work with the Head of Digital Transformation and other internal stakeholders to establish a roadmap of projects which will deliver continuous improvements for the Group and support the overall business strategy.
* Ensure that new digital initiatives are delivered with a best-in-class customer experience by engaging with customers through research and continuous testing ensuring their needs are being met.
* Collaborate with our user experience professionals to create an optimum design for new digital journeys.
* Work with internal and external delivery partners to ensure the delivery of digital projects in time while also closely monitoring the project spend.
* Work with internal stakeholders such as Business Owners and Business Analysts to ensure that business requirements are being accurately captured, reflect the overall goals of the project and align with the strategic focus of the Group.
* Provide program status updates to ensure schedules and deadlines are being met, highlighting risks and issues as they arise.
* Implement and manage changes and interventions as required to ensure project goals are achieved.
* Meet with stakeholders to provide clear and transparent communication regarding project issues and decisions on services.
* Participate in continuous learning and have a curiosity for new digital innovations and their application to our digital strategy.
* Advocate and actively demonstrate our client core value and behaviours
* Minimum of five years' relevant work experience in programme management and ideally be educated to degree level in a relevant discipline
* Experience in the Mails & Parcels, Logistics, or Utilities industries is preferable with a clear knowledge of current and future trends
* knowledge of Digital Development and an understanding of User Experience principles with experience in delivering mobile apps being advantageous
* Experience delivering high profile complex projects that involve multiple stakeholders.
* A self-motivated, proactive and results-oriented individual, you have a flexible approach to work to ensure objectives are achieved
* As a team player with excellent organisational skills and an ability to work under pressure and handle multiple competing priorities
* excellent communication skills and the ability to engage stakeholders across multiple business functions
* customer focused and passionate about delivering the best possible customer experience.
(The following competencies are critical to the delivery of results and/or to superior performance in this role)
* Strategic focus
* Project management
* Building and Maintaining Relationships
* Results Orientation
Perks & Benefits
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package we offer access to the following:
* Medical Scheme
* Paid Maternity Leave
* Paid Paternity Leave
* Pension Scheme
* Secure on-site bicycle parking & Cycle to Work Scheme
* Tax Saver Travel Pass
* City centre location
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 920161EK
Role: Digital Programmer Manager
Industry: Utilities Location: Dublin 1
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: 6 months Contract
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult Recruitment: The Old Station House, 15a Main St, Blackrock, Co. Dublin.
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.