Posted on Mar 21, 2021 by SuisseCo GmbH
We are looking for a talented Tableau expert seeking a new opportunity in a challenging role with a global financial institution based in Zurich, Switzerland.
You will be joining a reputable Wealth Management and Investment Bank as part of a department working on automation of reports projects related to risk & compliance.
You will be joining a talented team of Tableau Experts focused on using their unique skillsets to have a huge impact on overall risk analytics based on data driven analysis, facts, and transformation through the use advanced technologies within the bank.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications
- Tableau visualization skills (development of dashboards, complex Tableau calculations) (at least 4-5 years)
- Experience in requirements engineering and working with big data platforms (+2 years)
- Experience in analysing and transforming data (4-5 years)
- Business fluency in English
- Independent, self-starter, good communicator
- Integrity, responsibility and confidentiality required for dealing with sensitive data
- Included URL to sample of dashboards published to Tableau Public.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Tableau certification (Desktop Associate or Desktop Professional)
- Proficient in Python and/or SQL (2+ years of experience)
- Data pipeline development and functional testing using Python in HDFS environment
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry, with focus on risk and/or compliance
Applications are open for an immediate start.