RF Project Manager (French speaking)
Posted on Mar 21, 2021 by Connect 44 AG
Senior RF manager -French Speaking -permanent role
1. Communicate with customers on a daily basis and organize regular meetings.
2. Review the network planning and optimization service technical contracts and provide support for the negotiation of the network planning and optimization service contracts.
3. Take charge of installed base operations, identify network problems, and provide solutions such as network planning.
4. Take charge of daily management of internal teams and handle affairs with each team.
5. Develop the capabilities of internal teams and develop and improve team skills.
1) Business skill requirements:
1. Have a good command of 5G principles, network planning, optimization, and optimization skills.
2. Familiar with the 3/4G top-quality network solution and experience in network insight is preferred.
3. Have strong communication and expression skills and a strong sense of proactive service.
Professional knowledge requirements:
1. Focus on RF technology field at least 6 years. (RF field: wireless network planning and optimization in UMTS/LTE/5G).
2. Focus on technology instead of management skills, management ability is a plus item, not a required item.
3. Good ability to independently solve practical network problems and good independent thinking ability.
4. If have wireless network Swap or Umlaut(P3) benchmark assurance experience is better.
5. If have Huawei and Nokia optimization experience is better.
6. French and English speaker