IT System Specialist
Posted on Mar 21, 2021 by Skillsbay
Job Title: IT System Specialist
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
The IT System Specialist is a skilled IT professional who has experience in providing IT support to internal customers. This is a first line support position within a small team to support internal teams across the Nordic area with both software and hardware issues. Minimum 3 years experience in an IT support environment required.
Service Desk Functions
- Provide IT support in EMEAI North and East area, with a special focus on all sites in Nordic area.
- Ensures customer satisfaction is maintained across the full range of IT Infrastructure products and services, with a special focus on End Users devices.
- Visit sites in Nordic area
Acquisition and Deployment
- Implements best practices and regional procedure to provide the best user support in alignment with the global standard for the North and East area
- Supports the deployment of IT Infrastructure technologies across the North and East area with a special focus on all sites in Nordic area.
- Builds appropriate and effective business relationships.
- Help to implement all projects delivered by EMEAI Service Delivery team in Nordic area.
- Provide assistance for any projects driven from Corporate IT that can affect user activity from an IT point of view (new software deployment, new Client OS training, technology refresh)
- Preferred: IT Qualifications or equivalent studies/experience
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience within an IT role
- Fluent English and Swedish