Posted on Mar 21, 2021 by Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
He/she should be able to design EMC Storage, SAN, and solutions for small to enterprise customer environments.
- Should be well versed with SAN and NAS technologies
- Sound knowledge on troubleshooting Storage issues
- Must have had hand-on experience on at least two vendor products on Storage, backup and archival
- Should know backup technologies and vendors
- Should have EMC storage migration experience and storage replication
- Should have in-depth knowledge and experience in setting up the replication for between 2 HP array through remote replication
- Should have good knowledge on HPE Storeeasy and detailed understanding of SMB & NFS protocol.
- Should have knowledge to implement the replication between storeeasy and configure the required jobs to meet the RPO/RTO
- SAN Switch (HPE or Brocade) technologies and fabric manager.
- Extensive experience in installing, upgrading, and maintaining storage environment
- Good understanding of HPE Storage (Primera/3Par and replication technologies)
- Working experience installing, configuring, and using EMC Storage Replication Manager
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Good customer service and communication (oral and written) skills. Ability to deliver professional engagement documentation.
- Experience on HPE storeeasy and good knowledge on NAS protocol (SMB/NFS)
- Implementation of security and permission with storeeasy.
- Experience in documenting HLD/LLD.
- Good understanding of storage integration with other infra components
- Data migration skill at storage layer using native migration tool/replication