Freelance Technical Analyst - Antwerp
Posted on Mar 21, 2021 by Energize Recruitment
One of Energize Tech's key clients in Belgium are currently looking for a freelance Technical Analyst to join their rapidly growing team in Antwerp.
Key info below;
- Start date: 15.03.2021
- End date: 31.12.2021 with option to extend afterwards
- 500€/day all inclusive
- MUST speak fluent English, Dutch/French are an asset
- Onboard remotely until safe to travel, then based on-site in Antwerp
- At least several years of experience required, we are looking for a junior+ to medior.
- Knowledge of insurance is a plus and certainly helps in the role
Brief description of the project/assignment
The Technical Analyst (TA) is responsible for translating the functional analysis into a high-tech ICT solution at application level taking into account the defined requirements according to quality, budget and scope.
The TA is responsible for the quality of the delivered technical design that meets the functional requirements and at the same time complies with the architectural guidelines. The assignment consists in temporarily strengthening the existing application team in integration activities and supporting them in planned transition from 'old' to 'new' operation in function of target structure of the application (application as a service). This is both from project operation and from existing activities.
Required number of years (junior/medior/senior) experience per domain (must haves)
- You have at least a number of years of experience in a role as a technical analyst or equivalent.
Optional experience by domain (nice to haves)
- Life insurance
- Application as a service (technical)
- Change management
- Document management
- You take care of the development and documentation of the technical design
- You develop qualitative, technical ICT solutions in line with functional analysis, architectural vision and imposed standards.
- Your analyses are further elaborated by the software engineer, which makes you the link between functional analysis and development.
- You monitor and support the application domain to ensure continuity for the business and you are responsible for analysing and solving reported problems.
- You offer support in operational follow-up and business as usual tasks.
- You have a professional bachelor's degree, preferably in an ICT direction, or equivalent through experience.
- You have (possibly) had a first work experience in technical analysis or software development.
- You are willing to get to know designer tools (Enterprise Architect, Adonis, ...)
- You are strong on a planned basis, take initiative, dare to question things and work result-oriented.
- You use your own experience and background to further improve the functioning within the team
- You are analytically strong, work accurately and are problem-solving.
- You are communicative and a real team player.
- You have a hands-on mentality.
- You have a very good knowledge English, French or Dutch is an asset
If this sounds like a good match, please apply with your most up to date CV and we can arrange a call if your profile fits. If you're not currently available but know someone who is looking for their next assignment, please forward this on and ask them to reach out.
We look forward to hearing from you at the soonest!