Freelance Technical Analyst - Antwerp
Posted on Mar 21, 2021 by Energize Recruitment
One of Energize Tech's key clients are currently looking for a freelance Technical Analyst to join their growing team in Antwerp.
Key info below;
- Start date: 15.03.2021
- End date: 31.12.2021 with option to extend afterwards
- 500€/day rate all inclusive
- MUST speak fluent English, Dutch is an asset
- Onboard remotely until safe to travel, then based on-site in Antwerp
- No recent-graduates, first experience for quick employability is required
- Medior: +/- 3 to 5 years experience
- Experience in the insurance industry is a plus - not required
In order to deliver all the required functionality and projects for this application in 2021, we are looking for an extra Technical Analyst (TA). The TA is responsible for the translation of the functional analysis towards a technical solution. The TA does the translation towards a development team.
- The Technical Analyst (TA) is responsible for translating functional analysis into one high-quality technical IT solution at application level, taking into account established requirements, quality, budget and scope.
- The TA is responsible for the quality of the technical design that meets the functional requirements and is at the same time consistent with architectural guidelines.
- Understanding the functional and non-functional requirements:
- Must first of all properly understand the specific functional and non-functional requirements.
- Is able to provide a qualitative technical solution.
- Questions the solution team and looks into any uncertainties or omissions. He/she validates the functional analysis and provides input to the application owner for the impact on IT application(s).
- Depending on the project, the TA is involved in the elaboration of the solution definition during the RSM phase.
- Translate from functional analysis to technical analysis.
- The TA translates the functional analysis into a complete and validated technical IT solution application level (data and application model, data mapping, etc.). He/she ensures technical analysis that has been worked out in sufficient depth and ensures that the functional and non-functional requirements be covered by the technical analyzes provided.
- The TA prepares the technical analysis in accordance with the applicable procedures and processes and ensures that this is the case.
- Is aligned with the architectural vision and application architecture and that it is sufficiently future proof.
- For the preparation of the technical analysis, he/she requires input from relevant stakeholders.
- The TA writes the functional analysis in a clear and complete technical analysis that is in line with the set standards. He/she ensures the necessary coordination with parties involved within IT and presents his analysis to colleagues in function of review.
- Forming a bridge between the teams involved in implementation of the solution definition
- The TA takes on the role from ICT as a contact person to the teams involved in defining, implementing and validating the solution definition.
The TA takes on the following tasks:
- Transfer of knowledge based on manuals and training documents
- Supporting delivery team(s).
- Delivering technical test scenarios, performing system tests and interpreting test results.
- Provide technical support throughout the implementation process.
- Perform 3rd line incident analysis.
- Participate, set up and validate POC.
- The TA also monitors the reliability and continuity of certain applications. In case of defects the TA searches for causes, work-arounds and cooperates in a definitive solution. He/she also searches proactively for other situations in which similar defects could occur.
Profile and experience
- Plan-based, independent and result-oriented
- Analytically strong, accurate and problem-solving
- Communicative and a real team player
- Customer focus is very important to you
- A hands-on mentality
- You can easily collaborate with external parties who are onsite or offshore Experience
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in IT or Business Economics or equivalent experience.
- Strong technical IT and financial (Insurance) affinity
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Experience in SQL-queries
- Knowledge of SOAP, WSDL, XSD, XML
- Insurance knowledge is a benefit in the execution of the job
- A strong interest in insurances is required.
- Own device necessary
- Working location Post-covid onsite presence is required (few days a week)
If this sounds like a good match, please apply with your most up to date CV and we can arrange a call if your profile fits. If you're not currently available right now but know someone who is looking for their next assignment, please forward this on and ask them to reach out.
We look forward to hearing from you at the soonest!