Freelance Technical Analyst - Antwerp
Posted on Mar 21, 2021 by Energize Recruitment
One of Energize Tech's key clients in Belgium are currently looking for a freelance Technical Analyst to join their rapidly growing team in Antwerp.
See key info below;
- Start date: 15.03.2021
- End date: 31.12.2021 with the option to extend afterwards
- 500-550€/day rate
- MUST speak fluent English, Dutch is an asset
- Onboard remotely until safe to travel, then based on-site in Antwerp
- You are responsible for the development and documentation of the IT solution, so that complete and unambiguous instructions can be transferred to the software engineer.
- You also take care of the development and documentation of the functional and/or technical design with the aim of delivering a qualitative technical IT solution, in accordance with the business analysis, architectural vision and imposed standards.
- XML/XSD/WSDL -> We open our application via a WCF layer on which we provide integration services.
- These must comply with the SOAP standards, so knowledge about XML/XSD/WSDL is necessary to be able to deliver a good design for this.
- The TA must be able to make mappings between the own application structure and the Enterprise Service Bus services, which are also made in SOAP WSDL format
- Knowledge of these technologies is necessary to be able to draw up a good sequence diagram
- You take the lead in the translation between the Use Cases and Analyses made by our functional analysts, and a sufficiently detailed technical design that is understandable by the development team.
- Knowledge of XML, Web services/SOAP
- Knowledge of UML: preparation of class diagrams
- Strong analytical, works accurately and has a problem-solving attitude
- Communicative and a real team player. Customer focus is very important to you.
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply with your most up to date CV and we can arrange a call if your profile matches. If you're not currently available at the moment but know someone who is looking for their next assignment, please forward this on and ask them to reach out.
We look forward to hearing from you at the soonest!