Senior Product/UX Designer - New Energies - Digital Incubator
Posted on Mar 20, 2021 by Eaglecliff Recruitment
A World Leading Global Energy Company has an exciting contract opportunity for an experiences Senior Product UX Designer to be a part of their Digital Incubator, who can showcase their Product Design in a software development environment.
The working environment is highly collaborative, working alongside a dedicated team where products are being developed.
- Hands on as well as think more strategically about interaction design to the level of design systems
- Ability to lead the experience workstream of projects
- Researches empathetically and thoroughly to build the foundation from which to define and design from
- A holistic thinker, looking at, yet also beyond, the digital screen towards all touchpoints that deliver on product experience
- Passionate about your craft and strive to make beautiful, engaging, intuitive, modern, accessible digital products
- A shaper who would like to define user experiences of the future
- A champion of design that can show the value of experience and interaction design
- Highly independent, confident and flexible to adapt to a fluid landscape
- Capacity to learn and adapt to new ways of working and thinking, communicating effectively through storytelling and visuals yet also in a language that resonates with the business
- The aptitude to effectively manage and leverage stakeholders, illustrating the value that design can bring to the enterprise
- A real breadth of skills from research techniques to workshop facilitation to crafting prototypes and experiences
- Actively involved in project work/creating a product; owning the experience component
- Carry out appropriate research (direct and ethnographic)
- Identify user cases, write epics, user stories, acceptance criteria, content and requirements
- Produce working documentation/deliverables such as experience guidelines, wireframes, UX flows, screens and prototype(s).
- Experience of Sketch & InVision (or equivalents) expected
- Produce deliverables such as design documentation, Wireframes, flows, screens and prototype(s). Experience of Sketch & InVision (or equivalents) expected
- Working hand-in-glove with technical/development teams
- Develop and run prototype testing sessions; A-B testing of design components and flows, information hierarchy validation eg card sorting etc.
- Use (and constantly evolve) the UI design language, components, grid structures, icons, interactions
- Support the facilitation of workshops to prioritise, ideate and define opportunities
- Work with the wider organisation and cross functional project teams to clarify business problems
- Now and then produce visual design and communication that is engaging and impactful delivered through tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Work closely with other designers to execute a balanced approach to project work and product build