3D digital artist
Posted on Mar 20, 2021 by Next Ventures Ltd
3D Digital Artist
Next Ventures are currently executing a search for a 3D Digital Artist for an exciting new project in Stockholm
The Head Office is based in Stockholm, Sweden, where our clients design and develop our fashion collections for a wide variety of customers. We are a dynamic workplace where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential.
As a 3D Artist, you will work closely with the central 3D product development team. You will work with a team of experts across multiple disciplines and be a part of build our digital asset library by creating high quality 3D models and processes for our product collections.
- Producing high resolution 3D models for component library use.
- Model optimization and creation of LODs
- Creating product rendering
- 3D model data enrichment
- Digital Asset Management
- System integration
- Work closely with our supplier in model creation and digitalization
- High Level within 3ds Max, Maya or Blender.
- High Level understanding of retopology and UV Unwrapping.
- High Level experience with render engines such as - F-storm, Cycles, and Arnold.
- Proficient in texture paining within Substance Painter.
- Proficient in Rhinoceros 3D.
- Proficient in dealing with multiple CAD file formats (STEP, IGES, SW, NX, DWG).
- Proficient in Marvelous Designer/CLO & Rhino.
Good to have.
- Located in Stockholm.
- Pattern and trims knowledge.
- Experience working with fashion.
What we can offer you?
You will have a chance to work in an exciting and positive environment where you can develop and grow You will be part of an international and creative team!
We look forward to receiving your application in English consisting of your CV and digital portfolio demonstrating your proven ability in 3D creation with texture
Please note that only the complete applications will be considered.
Competence (consulting experience from the desired role and competence):
- A: <5 years
- B: 5-10 years
Period from: 2021-04-12
Period to: 2021-06-30
More information is available on application.
CV in Word format only pls