Posted on Mar 20, 2021 by Stott and May
Domain Architect/Functional Architect - 6 months Contract - Brussels
Role: Commerce/Digital Domain architect/Functional consultant
* Lead the functional aspects of a large scale program as part of digital transformation activities
* Ability to understand the program objectives, and define roadmaps for grouping the requirements between multiple projects which can together meet the program objective set by the customer
* Experience in leading functional part of large digital transformational programs in retail or manufacturing space
* Ability to provide ideas and suggestions to business team, based on past experiences and deep domain knowledge
* Investigating and analysing business situations and business needs.
* Identifying and evaluating options for improving business systems.
* Awareness of industry trends in digital, manufacturing/retain domains
* Good functional knowledge and deep understanding of E-commerce (including D2C), Omni-channel Retailing and Order Management
* Experience and understanding of different digital areas including CRM, Content Management Systems, Digital asset management systems, Ecommerce products, PIM, BI/Web analytics, Price/Payment/Loyalty Management Systems, Customer Service Center, Search Engines etc.
* Working knowledge of commerce platforms such as SAP Hybris/IBM Commerce/Magento/is an added advantage
*Business Consultant for 8 - 12 years in Retail & Consumer Goods/Manufacturing domain
*Demonstrated experience working with multiple Clients (and in complex, multi-location projects with multiple stakeholders.
* Ability to own and manage business & system requirements for projects and adept in process mapping, user stories, UML diagrams, interface documentation and traceability Matrix and process change management
* Ability to lead team of business analysts and review the outputs to ensure that the best practices are followed
* Produces or guides other to produce detailed business models and assist in the preparation of business cases.
* Line managing either Associate Business Analysts and/or BAs working to them on a single complex project
* Experience in working with teams with diverse culture and teams in different geographical locations.