Azure Data Engineer/Amsterdam/Remote
Posted on Mar 20, 2021 by Corecom Consulting Ltd
Corecom Consulting are currently looking to speak with Azure Data engineers for a huge migration project in the Amsterdam area.
As an Azure Data developer, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application development, definition, and Design.
You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artefacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition, and warranty.
Must Have Skills
- Experience in design, development, and deployment of data solutions using Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks and Azure Data Lake.
- Experience with Azure Data Factory - develop batch processing solutions using Azure Data Factory pipelines, Triggers and Integration Runtime
- Experience working in Azure Logic Apps flow
- Knowledge on Azure DevOps CI/CD
- Experience in working in Agile teams, able to lead a team and working independently
- Expertise in SQL databases (eg Oracle and/or Azure SQL) and strong ability to write SQL queries.
Nice to have skills
- Experience in developing ETL/ELT pipelines, preferably in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Knowledge about serverless technologies such as Azure Functions
- Implement secure integration with data sources using Azure Key Vault, Managed Identity, Private Links etc.
- Data Integration and Migration using Oracle Databases, SQL, SQL Azure and/or Azure Data Lake
- Experience of working on large volume of data & Performance tuning is Preferred
Please reach out if the above role interests you and we can discuss the client in further detail.
Amsterdam - Flexible/remote working is available but must be able to visit the office from time to time.