Posted on Mar 20, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Senior Mobile UI Developer.
Overview of the project:
- To join the Online Mobile Banking program, which includes a recently introduced initiative, and delivers innovative, mobile wealth planning and investment applications.
- Work in a dynamic, agile environment with a very experienced Scrum team
- Support a strategic program to deliver innovative wealth planning and investment applications for mobile devices
- Collaborate effectively with UX designers, developers, business analysts, product owners and other team members to develop and test UX user journeys
- Work effectively with team members in other locations situated globally
- Share the acquired knowledge and provide training to other team members
- 2+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills is a must to work with global teams & internal clients
- A good team player willing to contribute and learn
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility in dealing with off-hours/Saturday support issues
- Flexible attitude to role specifics, must be willing to adapt to the needs of the program, often at short notice
- Ability to work on multiple projects & tasks at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (professional proficiency)
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora.