Contract Oil IT Project Manager | 12 Months rolling | EU Business Travel | Geneva, Switzerland
Posted on Mar 20, 2021 by Olive Delta
Contract Oil Project Manager | 12 Months rolling | EU Business Travel | Geneva, Switzerland
*ONLY EU NATIONALS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION*
Global Oil Trading company requires Oil IT Project Manager to work on a portfolio of projects in various offices located in Europe.
Large Implementation project has been just given approval and a number PM's are required for a range of digitization related projects.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Skilled in pragmatic application of project methodology (Agile & Waterfall) Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed. Critical-path analysis (Risk & Issue Mgmt.)
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Extensive Oil or Crude or Brent or Gasoline or Petroleum or "Synthetic Products" or Distillates background.
- 7 years+ of project management or Business Analysis and related experience
- Excellent Communication skills Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is appreciated
- ERP system knowledge beneficial
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively