Posted on Mar 20, 2021 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a Business Analyst responsible for interfacing with the business unit to review requirements, lead JAD sessions, schedule meetings, prepare test plans, and create System requirement documents for use by system analyst to produce detail design documents for specific projects.
The Business Analyst current focus/workload included but not limited to:
- Creating and maintaining the strategic partnership between Business needs and Technology delivery in OIT
- Developing business requirements and related business rules based on needs of various Divisions
- Working closely with the business users and Applications Leads in the definition, testing, training, implementation, and support of these applications as it relates to OIT
- Identifying requirements via industry standard analysis techniques such as data flow modelling, workflow analysis, and functional decomposition analysis.
- Soliciting requirements through interviews, workshops, and/or existing systems documentation or procedures.
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings with both OIT and Business Partners to facilitate the understanding, clarification, and implementation of requirements
- Meets with project team(s) regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines.
- Provides single point of contact for assigned project
- Must have a Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related technical field
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Project/Sharepoint Workspace planning tool
- Must have excellent customer service skills with strong decision making capabilities
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to think on their feet and have strong problem solving skills
- Self-starter and willing to work on their own
- Must be self-driven, and have great attitude, and must be a team player
Besides academic qualifications, it is essential to have some work experience in business, communications, public relations, information technology or software engineering.
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.