Posted on Mar 20, 2021 by The Royak Group Inc.
The Lead Developer will provide technical leadership and architectural direction and design, develop and troubleshoot software applications for existing and new products that drive company's internal site and other products. This position is based in Atlanta, GA. If you do not currently reside in or near Atlanta, GA, company expects that you will relocate upon acceptance of any offer of employment.
- Collaborating closely with fellow developers, architects, product owners and other stakeholders in crafting optimal solutions to product goals.
- Working in role of main technical resource for the SCRUM team.
- Coaching and leading developers to produce reusable and stable software.
- Documenting best practices, enterprise development patterns, technology implementation strategies and driving education and adoption through the organization.
- Establishing the current and future technology landscape for company's key product considering global principles, business vision, external best practices, competitive landscape and emerging technologies.
- Expert understanding of design patterns, web services technologies, APIs, and Micro Component technologies
- Experience implementing Microservices platform
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft .NET Development (.NET Core, C#)
- Knowledge of Software Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), particularly Agile/SCRUM.
- Experience with a wide range of technologies from Scripting languages to server configuration and management to architecting scalable infrastructures as well as being comfortable working in an agile, collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Experience implementing and deploying cloud centric architecture
- Experience working in an environment with Azure Repos, GitHub, and Test Automation Frameworks
- 4 year college degree is required.
About the company:
World's leading provider of information and marketing solutions for the commercial real estate industry. NASDAQ listed company with a market cap of over $30B and sit alongside other notable names such as Amazon, Facebook, Google and Apple. Provides cloud-based lease accounting and lease administration applications to the commercial real estate industry. Helps corporations, retailers, landlords, and commercial real estate service providers build world-class real estate operations by providing integrated solutions that eliminate information "silos" and consolidate information across business units.
What the company offers:
- Innovative technology and a reputation for outstanding products
- 95% customer renewal rate
- Consistent 20%+ average of year over year growth
- Outstanding sales and product training programs
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Exceptional benefit plan including an employee discounted stock purchase plan
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.