Dutch Speaking Azure Data Factory Developer
Posted on Mar 20, 2021 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Dutch Speaking Azure Data Factory Developer/Netherlands/6 months/Start ASAP
As an Azure and ADF developer, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application development, definition, and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition, and warranty.
Must Have Skills:
* Experience with ADF, develop batch processing solutions using Azure Data Factory pipelines, Triggers and Integration Runtime
* Experience working experience in Azure Logic Apps flow
* Experience in design, development, and deployment of data solutions using Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks and Azure Data Lake.
* Knowledge on Azure DevOps CI/CD
* Experience in working in Agile teams, able to lead a team and working independently
* Expertise in SQL databases (eg Oracle and/or Azure SQL) and strong ability to write SQL queries.
Good to have skills:
* Experience in developing ETL/ELT pipelines, preferably in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
* Knowledge about serverless technologies such as Azure Functions
* Certification on DP 200 and DP 201
* Implement secure integration with data sources using Azure Key Vault, Managed Identity, Private Links etc.
* Data Integration and Migration using Oracle Databases, SQL, SQL Azure and/or Azure Data Lake
* Experience of working on large volume of data & Performance tuning is Preferred