Posted on Mar 20, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
The Buyer is responsible within segment(s) to assure that savings realisation is achieved and the procurement process is managed. You will take the lead in tender processes and you will support the business in BID Support, aiming to win new deals/clients, for the assigned category.
For local actions, you help users in the writing of specifications, runs tenders, negotiates, formalises contracts, monitors supplier performance, drives continuous improvement and innovation of the suppliers and measures internal customer satisfaction
Act as a conduit for global deals into GBU and for low-cost sourcing deals back to the Global Category Managers and lead buyers (if applicable)
- Ensure integration of procurement activities of the segment(s) with other functions and operations;
- Contribute to the Global procurement network by participating in or leading procurement teams and actions within segment(s);
- Share and integrate best practices for the segment(s);
- Define local procurement strategies and actions for segment(s) and ensure compliance to achieve TCO savings and value creation inside the GBU (Benelux and Nordic countries)
Furthermore you have to feel yourself comfortable in a Global role. In this position your direct colleagues are divided over several countries. You can work independently and dare to take responsibilities.
During this role you build strong relationship with; other buyer's, CPO, Category Manager, Head of procurement, business stakeholders and s211uppliers.
Who are you?
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position (preferably in the consultancy)
- Demand & stakeholder management skills
- You are fluent in English (must have) and also fluent in either Dutch or French.
- Advanced legal knowledge about contractual term and conditions
- You are able to negotiate contracts
- Supplier Performance Management knowledge;