Junior Administrative Assistant
Posted on Mar 20, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Junior Administrative Assistant vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- Previous work experience in a direct executive support, project management or event planning field
- Working knowledge of Google suite of products, particularly Gmail, Calendar, Sheets and Docs
- Well-versed with calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling and booking, and budgeting of events
- Ability to provide polished administrative support to senior executives within a fast-paced team and international environment
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills, as well as the ability to collaborate with cross functional team and lead small to medium sized projects projects
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Providing high quality administrative support, including calendar management, travel arrangements, preparing and tracking expense reports and meeting organizational deadlines
- Assisting senior colleagues to help them scale themselves across their broader organization, often acting as their Proxy
- Collaborating with other team members on business-related projects, as well as acting as a focal point of contact for other departments and external suppliers
- Organizing team offsites, events and activities and managing space planning for the teams
- Anticipating the needs of managers and team members by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.