Analytical Project Leader Oral Late Phase Development - Fellow
Posted on Mar 20, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Analytical Project Leader Oral Late Phase Development - Fellow vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 5+ years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a track record in GMP activities for development or marketed products
- Profound scientific knowledge in chemistry, pharmaceutical and analytical sciences with the ability to perform in a highly dynamic environment
- Proven leadership expertise in managing projects ideally in a global Matrix environment
- Solid presentation skills as well as scientific and technical writing skills
- Master in analytical chemistry/Ph.D. in chemistry/pharmaceutical or analytical science combined with experience in project management
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Developing and driving the overall analytical project strategy as well as meeting quality, timelines and budget for assigned projects, defining analytical project plans and corresponding forecast
- Leading and managing analytical activities within a global project team
- Identifying scientific, technological and GMP challenges, proposing creative solutions and ensuring appropriate communication within project team
- Working according to appropriate SOPs, GMP, Quality Directives, Health and Safety internal company's guidelines as well as external regulatory requirements
- Providing input into CMC documents to support regulatory submissions
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.