Posted on Mar 20, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Associate Scientist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 2+ years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a track record in GMP activities for development or marketed products
- Profound scientific knowledge in chemistry, pharmaceutical and analytical sciences with the ability to perform in a highly dynamic environment
- Solid knowhow of laboratory and technical tools such as HPLC, Dissolution rate, Quality management systems, statistical evaluation tools
- Good presentation skills as well as scientific and technical writing skills
- Advanced degree in analytical chemistry or in any related scientific discipline
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken; German is a plus
- Designing, planning, performing, interpreting and reporting results of scientific experiments for timely supply of drug substances and drug products
- Writing and reviewing analytical documents eg Analytical methods, Specifications, Validation reports etc. and aligning the corresponding activities within a global project team
- Managing interactions with internal and external stakeholders, including outsourced activities to CROs by providing scientific and technical guidance whenever necessary
- Identifying scientific, technological and GMP challenges along with proposing creative solutions and communicating key issues to the appropriate management level and respective technical project team
- Working according to appropriate SOPs, GMP, Quality Directives, Health and Safety internal company's guidelines as well as external regulatory requirements
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.