Posted on Mar 20, 2021 by Nico Consultancy
This is an opportunity for an experienced CAD operator not necessary a CAD Engineer to work on a client's site in the City of London. The ideal candidate must have at least one year's previous experience of working with the latest version of AutoCAD and be able to start immediately.
Additionally, the person must have experience delivering the following:
- Good Block and attribute assignment knowledge. Create, add, amend, and standardise block attributes.
- Global updates on blocks as required.
- Ability to add, move and manipulate layers and drawings.
- Ability to update building drawings.
- Assist with defining new building drawing requirements.
- Ability to take handwritten notes on changes and relay this into new building drawings.
- Attention to detail and methodical analytic approach work practises and processes.
- Good general CAD knowledge
- Ability to convert drawings from 3D to 2D & from PDF to DWG
The candidate will be working on a customer's site, so discretion and good communication skills are very important. The role post pandemic will be based in the City of London but there will be the ability to work from home.