Posted on Mar 19, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for an Application Developer. The Application Developer is responsible for delivering custom business solutions using K2 platform (SmartForms, SmartStarters, and WorkFlows), and Microsoft technology stack (.Net, C# and SQL Server). This developer must be able to write and debug queries in T-SQL.
* The Application Developer I is responsible for delivering custom business solutions using K2 platform (SmartForms, SmartStarters, and WorkFlows), and Microsoft technology stack (.Net, C# and SQL Server).
* Develop new and modify existing applications including coding, testing, debugging, and implementation.
* Work with product or project managers or end users to clarify system requirements.
* Define programming tasks and times estimates required to implement requirements.
* Be able to write and debug queries using T-SQL.
* Define usability testing, pilot testing, user acceptance testing, and deployment plans. Work with end users, analyst, and project manager to obtain approval of test results.
* Ensure and validate integration with interfacing applications.
* Work with vendors when necessary to resolve complex problems or to plan system upgrades.
* Document application logic/code and any necessary supporting documentation (manual processes, system flows, etc.)
* Document and communicate project status, issue status, and resolution of issues.
Qualifications & Requirements
* Candidates must have BA/BS in computer science or related field
* Candidates must have at least 2 years of experience developing Object Oriented software solutions using Microsoft .NET technologies.
* Experience in the legal industry is preferred
* Must understand Microsoft Windows Operating system architecture
* Ability to participate in all aspects of application SDLC including Agile methodologies
* Must have knowledge in K2 platform, Black Pearl
* Must have knowledge using K2 package and deployment tool
* Must have experience working the Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Management Studio
* Must participate in daily team scrums and code reviews
* K2 5.4/5.2
* Microsoft Visual Studio 2019/2017
* Microsoft Team Foundation Server/VSTS
* .NET Framework, , Web services, Web API
* MS SQL Server
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.