Tax Business Analyst
Posted on Mar 19, 2021 by PSG Global Solutions
We're looking for a TAX BUSINESS ANALYST, working in the BANKING/FINANCE industry in NEW YORK, NEW YORK.
* Assist in creating and reviewing audit procedure documentation.
* Process daily IRS reconciliation and ad hoc break report reviews.
* Review of Corporate Client and Participant accounts for various inquiries.
* Analyze accounts for required adjustments via journals or system updates.
* Assist Financial Advisors and Service Team with various inquiries.
Our client offers a variety of services. Connecting people in IT, operations, and creative endeavors. For 30+ years. They care about your fulfillment. As much as your contribution.
You can count on a personalized approach. Individual attention thats hands-on and flexible. It shows: 89% of individuals on Glassdoor recommend them to a friend. 91% approve of their female founder and CEO.
They know its about finding the right fit. They know its stressful - competitive. Be confident youre not alone. They are committed you. Committed to their communities and their partnerships. Partnerships that create opportunities. Fuel growth. Enable connections. Let us help you get plugged in today.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR YOUR SUCCESS
* College degree in Business
* 1-3 years of experience is ideal, but no more than 5 years of experience
* Strong tax experience
* Knowledge in IRS Chapter 3 & 4 NRA and FATCA regulations with prior tax experience
* Understanding of Stock Options, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, Restricted Units/Awards, Stock Appreciation Rights processing and prior experience
* Understanding of various types of client account classifications, tax documentation requirements, associated withholding and reporting requirements
* Understanding of Canadian Tax Slips and regulations
* Familiar with the various types of client account classifications, tax document requirements and associated withholding and reporting requirements
* Proficiency with MS Excel and relevant computer programs is required
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to be agile during the day to day responsibilities and multitask
* Ability to interact with individuals within the various business units and external partners via strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong PC skills in Microsoft applications (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint)
The pay we are offering is __ 28 per hour. This position may present an opportunity to go permanent. WHAT DO YOU THINK? Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Apply here [
Not exactly? Join Our Talent Community [ and we'll let you know of additional opportunities.