Sales Development Representative
Posted on Mar 19, 2021 by TalentinTulsa
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE, RESTAURANT TECHNOLOGY COMPANY
An exciting restaurant technology company in Tulsa, OK, is looking for Sales Development Representatives to expand their customer base. As a Sales Development Representative, you will have the opportunity to join a thriving community of creative entrepreneurs passionate about building innovative solutions to large and small challenges. Sales Development Representative's responsibilities include generating potential leads, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales, and connecting customers with the right salesperson.
With this role comes an opportunity to move to one of the fastest-growing tech hubs in the country. Known locally as Boomtown, Tulsa has gone from the world's oil capital to a thriving tech center in America s heartland. Drawn to Tulsa's diverse communities and entrepreneurial spirit, startups across industries are planting roots and looking to grow.
From the company:
Are you a self-motivated and gregarious sales representative that wants to make money selling an innovative technology? Do you want to join a high energy company with an amazing culture? If you thrive in a competitive and collaborative team environment then this may be the position for you!
* 1-3 years of relevant experience
* Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills.
* Good time management and analytical skills.
* Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As an Outbound Sales Development Representative, you will have an opportunity to be a key strategic contributor bringing your intense work ethic and desire to make an immediate impact. You will gain invaluable experience and have the chance to showcase your acquired knowledge. You will take ownership of your assigned sales targets by educating restaurant owners on our value proposition and generating opportunities for your sales partners. This will be done through 100% cold outreach.
You will constantly be collaborating with your peers and manager to create awareness with your prospects, demonstrating that you are a thought leader in the restaurant technology space, and helping restaurateurs improve their business by using the platform. This position requires the right combination of grit, curiosity, and drive to help small business owners with their daily challenges.
This is a 100% remote role in Tulsa, OK. Reports to Sales Development Manager no direct reports.
Our company is unique among tech startups in the restaurant space. We power branded online ordering systems for independent restaurants across North America via websites, Google, Instagram, and branded iOS and Android apps and we do it all for a reasonable monthly fee regardless of order volume. We operate this way because of our belief in being fair, sustainable, and equitable with our restaurant partners. And the same goes for our workplace.
Diversity, teamwork, and mutual respect are among our core company values. And we pride ourselves on giving our teams plenty of opportunities to make their mark. To date, we've created over 18,000 apps for our restaurant partners something that's never been done before in our category. And as we expand to new markets, further spreading the word about the companies difference, those opportunities to create, build, and grow will only increase. If this sounds like the kind of workplace and mission that appeals to you, we'd love to talk. Together we can preserve neighborhood flavor, one restaurant at a time.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL
* Progress through Ramp Camp - our New Hire Onboarding Experience.
* Dive right in and quickly start developing an understanding of our target customer profile and qualifying criteria for opportunities.
* Learn how to utilize a wide range of sales tools (Salesforce, Outreach, Chili Piper) and incorporate them into our sales process.
* Start hopping on the phones and driving high volume, consultative discovery conversations with prospective clients to identify if they're a potential fit.
* Build close relationships with your sales partners to develop a pipeline and strategy to saturate markets.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL
* Become a fully ramped up SDR while hitting your activity goals.
* Form a tight-knit, well-oiled partnership with your sales partners and bring in assisted revenue.
* Understand the importance of reports and dashboards in Salesforce to evaluate your pipeline and KPIs.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL
* Hit and exceed your activity goals of 80 outbound calls and five meetings with new restaurants each day.
* Contribute to the growth of the team by sharing knowledge and participating in shadow sessions with new team members.
* Develop a thorough knowledge of the companies product and become a trusted consultant to prospective restaurants.
* Begin working towards your career progression within the company.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS:
* Competitive compensation and commission plan.
* Ongoing training and growth opportunities.
* A "Best Place to Work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience.
* Rock-solid medical, dental, and vision plans.
* Mental Health Coverage - we offer several programs to support your mental health and wellness goals.
* 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life.
* 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave.
* 401(k) Matching.
* Employer-contributing student loan assistance program.
* Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool).
* Employee Stock Incentive Plan.
* Pet insurance for your fur babies.
* Quarterly Industry Speakers Series.
* Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion).
* Consistent & fair leadership: we'll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
* Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.