Director, CRM Strategy
Posted on Mar 19, 2021 by Razorfish
The Director, CRM Strategy provides data-driven marketing program leadership for the clients owned digital experiences. This role is responsible for strategy and program definition as well as stewarding activation across email and push notification channels. In addition, this role is expected to drive orchestration and alignment across addressable paid channels and enterprise .com marketing and ecommerce experiences.
The ideal candidate should have a diverse marketing strategy background with experience developing, roadmapping and activating novel marketing programs with an addressable CRM focus. They must have experience leading annual strategy and planning for CRM as a channel as well as developing specific campaign plans utilizing and enhancing CRM program capabilities. They should be comfortable navigating ambiguity and providing clarity and focus for cross-functional teams. They should be highly detail oriented with an ability synthesize information from multiple business perspectives to identify opportunities and establish priorities.
* CRM PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT: Lead a cross-functional team in the collaborative development and stewardship of program initiatives for a major pre- and post-purchase CRM program
* CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Develop direct collaborative working relationships with key client stakeholders
* PROGRAM GROWTH: Identify and steward growth opportunities through incremental program proposals and proactive strategy recommendations to client stakeholders
* IDENTIFY INTEGRATION & COLLABORATION OPPORTUNITIES: Strengthen individual strategies by connecting people and thinking across teams and lines of business when relevant
* CREATIVE BRIEFING AND STRATEGIC STEWARDSHIP: Develop insightful creative briefs to provide focus and direction to developing creative program assets
* TEAM LEADERSHIP: Manage, guide and mentor junior and mid-level strategists
* THOUGHT LEADERSHIP: Identify and steward adoption of process and practice improvements both internally and among client stakeholders
* CLIENT BUSINESS IMMERSION: Develop a deep understanding of the clients category and unique business dynamics within the category
* CONSUMER BEHAVIOR: Develop a deep understanding of consumer behavior from both first-party data sources and analyses as well as third-party research