Sales Development Representative
Posted on Mar 19, 2021 by Postclick
Sales Development Representative - San Francisco, California/ Austin, Texas
Who is Postclick?
As the global leader in digital advertising conversion, we are on a mission to automate advertising conversion by dynamically delivering relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible. We offer two impactful products to improve your advertising conversion - Instapage for SMBs and the new Postclick Advertising Cloud platform for Enterprises.
Our diverse team is made up of innovators who seek high and push hard! We are a people-first tech start-up based in the SOMA area of San Francisco with offices in Austin, Texas, Timioara, Romania, Warsaw, Poland, and Bialystok, Poland!
Advertisers who focus only on getting more clicks are leaving their customers at the finish line. They need to finish strong with relevant landing page experiences that drive conversions. But most companies are not equipped to build these experiences at scale, so their conversion rate suffers. Postclick is changing that. Postclick helps digital marketers maximize their advertising conversions and return on ad spend by delivering hyper-relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible.
Delivered as a tech-enabled service, Postclick combines unparalleled conversion expertise, which comes from creating over 2 million post-click experiences for 10,000 brands, with the world's first Post-Click Automation platform, which is powered by machine learning, data science, and automation! Click on this link to learn more about what we believe! [
As a Sales Development Representative at Postclick, you will be generating new opportunities with marketing leaders and targeting the largest B2C digital advertisers. Youll uncover pipeline using a hunters mentality and demonstrating the value of post-click personalization with your prospects. Were looking for individuals who have genuine curiosity, love the thrill of the hunt, and dont stop until they hit their goals.
* Manage a high volume of warm leads and cold outbound prospects to build a pipeline of qualified opportunities
* Demonstrate fearlessness, scrappiness, and creativity to set meetings with target prospects using cold calls, emails, LinkedIn and other channels
* Conduct research on companies and prospects to understand their goals and pain points in relation to Postclick.
* Strategize with account executives to generate new opportunities at target accounts
* Contribute to success of teammates by sharing best practices and improving process
* Attain and exceed monthly quotas for Qualified Opportunities generated
* Leverage tools like Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, etc to track and build pipeline
* Continuously learn how to manage full sales cycles in preparation for the next role
* Grit and curiosity
* Superb organization skills and attention to detail
* Coachable and eager to learn and improve based on constructive feedback.
* Strong ability to communicate effectively over the phone, email and in-person
* Competitive spirit, high energy, self-motivated team player
* Excellent networking and relationship building skills
If this sounds like you, then we cant wait to meet you! Please send us your resume or detailed Linkedin profile and tell us a little about yourself with a cover letter that showcases some of the wondrous things you can do and why you want to work with us! Be Personal. Be Relevant. Be You.
There's one more significant thing. We are an equal opportunity employer who searches for outstanding people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to build an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day, even Mondays! We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - Postclick Careers - Join Our Team [
Some of our benefits include
* Paid Time Off + all (10) major U.S. holidays + Mental Health Days.
* Mental Health & Wellness
* Flexible work hours.
* Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
* Daily catered lunch, weekly catered breakfast, and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages! (Monthly stipend during COVID while we are all working from home!)
* Fun, cheerful, bright offices in all our locations!
* Top of the line technology.
* Professional growth/continuing education (conferences, workshops, certifications, etc.)
* Interoffice work programs
* Amazing, global company culture that is diverse and inclusive (see our Glassdoor reviews)
* Ranked #16 tech company in SF for customer satisfaction and employee happiness
* Additional benefits are coming in 2021!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.