Sales Development Representative
Posted on Mar 19, 2021 by Cooperative Systems
Cooperative Systems is a rapidly emerging Managed IT Services firm with offices in Windsor, CT and Burlington, MA. We provide outsourced IT to our clients and strategically optimize and protect their infrastructure 24x7, while performing day-to-day maintenance that keeps their staff from experiencing downtime. We are passionate and dedicated to our mission of providing exceptional service and support to our clients. We stand strong to our Core Values of being Personable, Accountable, Adaptable, and Dedicated to Success.Ranked amongst the TOP TEN BEST PLACES TO WORK IN CT for 6 years consecutively, the down to earth environment at Cooperative Systems offers our employees high visibility and many options for career advancement. With over Twenty Five years of forward thinking IT, proving that the Coopsys employee-centric culture is good for business, we excel at creating a culture where employees feel purposeful, connected, challenged, valued, and know their contribution to the team is essential. Taking a proactive approach to creating a happy workplace, providing a flexible work-life balance, and committing to innovative improvements, is what makes Cooperative Systems a great place to work. Happy Employees = Happy Customers.
* To generate qualified leads for the Sales Team mainly through outbound calling efforts, as well as e-mailing, and social media.
* Use a consultative sales process to assess needs and provide education on our services & their value, based on the prospective customers needs
* Determine fit with our IT service delivery model and work closely with Account Executive to insure a seamless handoff
* Meet expected targets & quotas for leads generated.
* Track all activities in company CRM system
* Work directly with sales team on campaign development and management.
* Communication with prospective customers via telephone & e-mail to educate them on Cooperative Systems services & solutions, and determine if there is a fit.
* Work with Marketing Team to develop & continually update messaging for outbound efforts.
* Participate with email marketing utilizing targeted blasts and drip email marketing and tracks within CRM platform. Assist sales staff in optimizing their own email drip marketing campaigns.
* Assist with planning & coordination of customer and prospect related events such as Annual Golf Outing, Lunch and Learns, Webinars, and trade shows
* Coordinate with outsourcing partners in the following areas - Content Writing, Graphics Design, Web Search Optimization, Lead collection, Cold Calling
* Stay current with emerging technologies especially as they apply to the company's clientele, and update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
* Provide ideas/insights as to new processes & procedures that could benefit the Company or Customer
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Bachelors or Associates degree in related field
* Two or more years of equivalent experience
* Strong customer service & telesales experience
* Assertive Personality & Professional Demeanor
* Ability to manage time and multiple tasks/priorities
* Continual education of Cooperative Systems services and offerings
* Cooperation, trust and teamwork skills
* Effectively use internal and external support resources and options
* Ability to learn new procedures and concepts and apply them quickly and effectively
* Advanced Computer Skills
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Rich Base plus Commission
* Everything from Medical to Pet Insurance we have a very Robust list of options
* Retirement 50% matching up to 3% of your salary you contribute
* Paid Holidays and Time Off 8 Paid Holidays and 18 days Off Per Year
* Family Oriented
* FUN - Annual Outings/Celebrations
* Workplace Wellness / In House Bi Weekly Massages
* Quarterly Team Building Events
* Gym Reimbursement
* Employee Recognition gifts cards/Time Off
* Education Reimbursement Up to $3,000.00 Per Year
* Work remotely options