Sales Development Representative
Posted on Mar 19, 2021 by EnsoData
EnsoData, a fast growing, venture-backed startup is seeking a candidate for the Sales Development Representative position, a fundamental part of the EnsoData team that plays a crucial role in achieving our customer development and revenue growth objectives. As the first point of contact representing EnsoData, its important an SDR set a professional, responsive, and knowledgeable tone with the potential customer from the beginning.
Our goal at EnsoData is to provide artificial intelligence powered software services that create massive cost and time savings for frontline clinicians, allowing them to spend more time with patients and less time with data; improving both patient and provider satisfaction and patient outcomes. Our first product, EnsoSleep, uses our machine learning engine with Big Sleep Data to save clinicians hundreds of hours per month by automating one of the most arduous and repetitive data annotation tasks in all of healthcare - sleep study scoring.
Reporting to the SVP of Sales, the Sales Development Representative will have the following responsibilities:
* Prospect leads through existing company contacts, research, networking, and marketing generated MQLs.
* Qualify opportunities through cold outreach including phone calls and emails.
* Generate excitement about EnsoDatas technology.
* Schedule demos for the Account Executives.
* Deliver detailed notes about opportunities and well-defined next steps to AEs.
* Update and maintain customer details in CRM (Hubspot).
* Work with the other SDRs to continually hone in on the most effective methods.
* Partner with the Growth Team to develop and refine sales and marketing strategies.
* Exceed monthly goals for generating qualified opportunities facilitating revenue target achievement.
* Continued participation as deals successfully progress through pipeline to close.
* Preferred 1-2 years experience qualifying prospects through high-volume calling and other outreach, or equivalent experience
* Healthcare knowledge and experience preferred
* Experience working with CRM, preferred but not required
* Excellent people skills and positive attitude, ability to partner with a dynamic team
* Desire to use technology to make healthcare more efficient, affordable, and effective
* Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission at EnsoData
* Get things done
* Goes above and beyond
* Doesn't cut corners
* Shares knowledge
* Spreads good vibes
* Delights customers
In addition to a competitive salary + commission, equity in a high-growth startup, unlimited PTO, and standard benefits including health care, you will have a major impact on company culture and success as the Sales Development Representative. In this position, you will grow personally and professionally to own critical EnsoData growth objectives and partner directly with the EnsoData Growth Team to develop and improve sales and marketing strategies.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.