Posted on Mar 19, 2021 by Heber Associates, Inc.
1) Receive and deliver incoming and outgoing mail and packages. Assist with packing and unpacking materials. Included is sorting the mail, and picking up and delivering mail in the office.
2) Load/unload and sort and stock supplies, forms and merchandise on shelves, bins or on the floor or distributed appropriately.
3) Move furniture by hand or by use of mechanical equipment.
4) Complete miscellaneous tasks and special projects as assigned (e.g., setting up areas for a specific function).
5) Demonstrate tact and cooperation in interactions with agency staff and other persons that may come in contact with during the performance of their duties.
6) Maintain records and submit reports in a timely and accurate manner.
Must submit to mandatory fingerprinting and an associated FBI background investigation by the Social Security Administration under Homeland Security Presidential Directive-12. Not all prior arrests and/or convictions will prohibit appointment. Information is considered on a case-by-case basis. The award will be made to the vendor(s) who provide the best overall value based on a combination of price and the qualifications of the candidate.