PEDIATRIC HOMECARE - Speech Language Pathologist
Posted on Mar 19, 2021 by MGA Homecare
* _ST___- Provides skilled speech therapy services/interventions to pediatric patients with speech/communication, language, hearing, voice, and feeding/swallowing deficits.
* Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements, and modifies treatment plans in accordance with patient needs.
* Provides teaching and counseling to patients/families
* Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient
* Provides accurate and timely documentation according to standards set by the department and regulatory agencies.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.