Senior C# Developer
Posted on Mar 18, 2021 by TEKsystems
Senior C# Developer
Type: 6 months contract
Start: 1st April
On behalf of a financial institution based in Zurich, we are looking to hire a Senior C# Developer. This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of the world's leading financial institutions and with leading professionals in the field.
- Analyze, enhance and maintain new Feeds Framework.
- Migrate existing Data Feeds, develop and maintain new Feeds.
- Understand the scope, impact and own delivery of the system in partnership with other development leads.
- Communicate/Coordinate with the Project Manager(s)/BA regarding configuration, releases and defects.
- Review all requirements and prepare/contribute to Design decisions & testing strategy.
- Contribute in continuous SME build out on Data being sourced across Products/Systems and related queries or explanation.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Software development experience of 10+ years, preferably in Banking Industry and/or Financial Services
- Strong hands-on experience in C# Server Side programming on highly multi-threaded distributed systems is essential.
- Proficient in database, including analysing, writing complex SQLs especially in Sybase.
- Hands-on experience on developing Informatica 9 x/10 x and UNIX Scripting
- Strong understanding on Data sourcing/governance/management with understanding on Trade, Collateral, Netting, and Sensitivity Data
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.