QA Manual Functional Tester
Posted on Mar 18, 2021 by TEKsystems
Manual Functional Tester
Type: 6 months contract
Start: 1st June
On behalf of a financial institution based in Zurich, we are looking to hire a Manual Functional Tester. This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of the world's leading financial institutions and with leading professionals in the field.
- Create/Execute Test Cases
- Raise and analyze defects in the respective systems, eg HP ALM/JIRA
- Support business related testing in UAT
- Close collaboration with off-shore testing and development team to drive the testing activities to conclusion, including defect tracing, follow up and resolution
- Anonymize test data from Switzerland to enable off-shore to analyze the test data for defect fixing
- Help to improve the overall QA process for efficiency and time to market
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
2+ years of professional experience in Manual Functional Testing
- Experience in BDD/TDD process
- Testing fundamentals: test planning, test case creation/execution, test reporting
- Experience in SQL
- Prepared to take on responsibility for tasks and work independently
UNIX SSH (secure Shell)/bash/Grep/Command line utilities experience
- IT Degree/IQSTB certification
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.