Senior Test Analyst
Posted on Mar 18, 2021 by Lewis Page Recruitment
Senior Test Analyst Leeds up to £45,000 + Benefits Our client is a provider of social care and education case management systems. The organisation is now looking to recruit a Senior Test Analyst who has a real passion for testing and quality to join their team. As a Senior Test Analyst you will need at least 5+ years hands on testing experience and an excellent understanding of the full softwaredevelopment lifecycle and all testing phases, plus experience in the following:
- Strong understanding of testing processes, methodologies and best practices.
- Experience of software testing, at system and user levels.
- Experience of Test Planning, execution and reporting of results to stakeholders.
- Creation and maintenance of test scripts and other product related documentation
- Exposure to Automation, Security and Performance Testing
- Experience of working within an Agile Development framework (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in the use of Test Management Software such as Test Rail * Experience in the use of ALM Tools such as Jira and Rally.
- Experience of Test Environment management.
- Definition and implementation of Test Data Requirements.
- Experience of Team or Line Management
This position is located at offices just on the outskirts of Leeds and the position pays a salary dependant on experience in the region of £30,000 to £45,000 + benefits.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£475 - £525 Daily
£35k - £45k Annual