.Net Full-Stack Developer
Posted on Mar 18, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
.Net Full-Stack Developer vacancy for our Bern based client in the telecommunications sector.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in software development in the Front End environment with Angular 2+, HTML, CSS, moreover in the Back End with .NET Core (C#)
- Excellent knowledge in dealing with REST API, as well as work experience in an agile DevOps-Setup
- Familiarity with tools like Jenkins and Elasticsearch is preferred
- High technical affinity to understand complex requirements and break them down into simpler tasks
- Higher education degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or similar qualification
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, good German skills is an advantage
- Developing and maintaining our order management system connectnow with other DevOps Engineers
- Collaborating with the DevOps teams of the ART NIC systems to develop new features and to resolve incidents and implement changes quickly and efficiently
- Maintaining and extending the continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline
- Proactively interacting with other software developers, product owner, software architects and users to understand better what needs to be developed
- Constantly taking part in the planning, system demos, and inspect & adapt events
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 16742
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.